Friends of VisAbility are people from the community with an interest in supporting VisAbility’s mission and purpose.
Who can become a Friend of VisAbility?
A Friend of VisAbility should:
- be an individual aged 18 and over
- pay the applicable fees and
- support VisAbility’s vision, values and purpose
What will I receive?
Friends of VisAbility receive information on services, supports, the latest research and innovations and other interesting news, including:
- monthly e-newsletter, eViews
- 10% discount on Aids for Daily Living
- networking opportunities
Fees and subscription
Friends of VisAbility fees are set for a financial year or part thereof. Fees may be paid online by credit card, cheque, money order or by cash if paying in person at the Hobart office.
Applying to join Friends of VisAbility
To apply to join Friends of VisAbility, please complete the form below.