Rachel, our Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD), is a new addition to the Services team and is based in Perth. She is raring to go and has the capacity to take on new clients with vision impairment.
She can provide nutritional support with:
- Weight management
- Heart disease
- High cholesterol
- High blood pressure
- Gastrointestinal diseases
- Diabetes (Type 1 diabetes and Type 2 diabetes)
- Food allergies/ intolerances
- Fussy and/ or picking eating (children)
- Stressful mealtimes and mealtime related challenges
- Meal planning (children)
Rachel employs a holistic and client-centered approach while working closely alongside individuals, family and carers. She possesses a warm disposition, and derives great job satisfaction from journeying with her clients as they work towards achieving their health goals.
To find out more about dietetics, please get in touch with us today.
Phone: (03) 6232 1222